Sunday, December 26, 2010

thank you


Dear All,
Thank you for laughing, crying and sharing with me here.
I value your presence very much and look forward to the adventures the new year will bring.
I have big plans my friends! See you on the other side.
Whether you be in winter or summer, enjoy.
And don't forget to look for the magic.
We are off on a roadtrip. To see family. Friends. Beautiful places and to squeeze in a few nights camping. Jed, Puppy and Catalina's (see above) first camping experience. Much excitement!
Much love to you and yours,
see you just after the new year kicks in, take good care...
Anissa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nis I have just spent the past 3 hours whisked away into your peaceful parenting world and into the lives of the beautiful people you have linked to your site. Before tonight I was a blog reading virgin.. now i think i'm hooked! Thank you for inspiring me. Happy New Year to you loverly lady, to your man and your "littlest one" Love Sheena x

    ReplyDelete