Thursday, April 7, 2011

wardrobe: his and hers

I am reviewing making a book with blurb.com for Kiwi Mummy Blogs. I have wanted to do this for ages so it's nice to have the kick up the butt to actually do it. Watch out for a future post about it. Part of the process has been sorting through my photo files. Which are, shall we say, er, large. In my rummaging i came across these pictures taken three years ago.. .. His and her sides of the same wardrobe. Spot the rock musician/accountant/surfer's side of the wardrobe and then spot the activist/crafty mama who loves all things handmade or vintage? He, he...it just makes me laugh!
I just realised yesterday was the seventh day of blogging in a row. That flew by.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 7 days of blogging! I just been catching up on your posts and can see creative energy pouring out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks juliet! and pax, nice to have you here

    ReplyDelete