Wednesday, May 11, 2011

me: on kiwi mummy blogs

Ah yes, that would be me. Busted hiding from the camera in the washing, wearing an apron no less. A very cool vintage one if that helps you overcome your apron phobia...i am a big fan of the apron these days. I am not alone in this nana-cool, Amy Karol from Angry Chicken devotes a whole website Tie one On to the joys of aprons. I am not quite THAT apron crazy, they just let me integrate a bit more vintage fabric into my day.

I am part of Kiwi Mummy Blogs, you can always find their button on the right there. Someone just gave me a heads up that KMB profiled me in March. Check out the interview here.

Sarah and Leonie from Kiwi Mummy blogs let me be one of the chosen few to trial making a book with blurb.com lately. Thanks for that, it was super fun. I'll post a link, and a sneak peek when its up.

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!
    Big hug from the beginning of summer here.
    Love
    Jasminka

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you guys pop over unexpectedly during the day you probably find me sporting an apron too. They are just so handy. They certainly mean I only require a single change of clothes in one day, usually.

    ReplyDelete