Friday, November 23, 2012

market offerings

It's been a good crafting week. Preparing for tomorrow's Kraftbomb market and with an eye to re-stocking the GrowMama felt store this coming week. This little Steiner inspired doll is made with all natural materials and his/her boots and cape are removable.
 This rainbow gnome family is looking for a new home.
Window stars are a lovely way to involve the older children and a beautiful way to decorate. Have you tried making them? Forest folk, the little store in the Titirangi Steiner school car park sells the pads of coloured wax paper. You can order online HERE. Lovely little gift ideas too.
I-pod/phone cover and matching glasses cases. All in my trademark vintage fabric. I use my cover and glasses case all the time and if i had as many sales as i do admiring comments i'd be very happy!
 My reversible felt super hero mask. A great stocking stuffer idea.
I've been making these for gifts this year. Napkin sets, beautiful cotton prints backed with a soft vintage linen.

Auckland dwellers, come say hi at Kraftbomb market tomorrow. It's from 11-2pm at the Grey Lynn Community Centre. I'm having a bit of a clearance. The Grey Lynn farmers market is just across the road, plus a few stonking good cafe's in the 'hood, so it all makes for a good day out.

And if anyone is nifty on the design/technical end of blogging sort of thing...i need you! Get in touch, or if you can recommend someone to help me take the blog to the next level, i'd be awesomely grateful. x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, would be waiting in anticipation to see your dolls in your Felt shop! Gorgeous. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one in the photo above didn't sell...despite being the one most people commented on and liked. I haven't listed him yet. x

      Delete
  2. I can certainly give you some links to great blog hints tips which I have used for mine . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh! Yes, please, link away. Or email me? That's be great, thank you.
      x

      Delete
  3. What a lovely array of interesting things. I specially love the little doll at the top, who looks very happy amongst the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the little doll at the top is still here, i can't bear to list him/her yet...but i will! x

      Delete