Saturday, November 3, 2012

mojo lemons

We have the teeniest best producing little lemon tree around. She is propped up on wooden crutches but still belts out the most delicious lemons year after year. It's a wonder.
And, it's finally been warm enough and i am finally well enough to make the switch from hot lemon-ginger-honey drinks to iced lemonade. Truly that is the drink of summer. (Possibly with a wee splash of gin for the grown-ups from time and time).
After all this rain i am ready for some sunshine.

I am hoping the combination of lemonade and sunshine will kickstart my blogging mojo again. I hope. Been deep in deadlines, job applications, sleep deprivation and several flavours of adventure here.
Out the other end, i am pretty excited for the times ahead. I look foward to sharing them with you.



6 comments:

  1. I have an awesome lemon cordial recipe that I'll be making with my lemons. I look forward to hearing about your exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha...we must do a lemon cordial recipe compare. I have my auntie marion's...its pretty darned good! Exciting times looked to be very exciting for a few days there and then they fizzled out. Hm. I am busy igniting some more. x

      Delete
  2. Lemon + zest = return to life.
    Me too, after deadlines, computer breakdown and more. I always think that a garden is not a real garden unless it has a lemon tree (even a small one). Wishing you spring regeneration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spring regeneration is coming along nicely...it is such a great mantra 'this too shall pass'. it all does. x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there, thanks for your interest in the blog, but i prefer it if folks contact me rather than post links to commercial ventures. Feel free to email. I try and make sure all links on the blog are to things i would support. thanks

      Delete