Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bring on 2017!


I feel so grateful. I started the day doing a huge pile of dishes remembering good times with friends and have spent much of the day in the garden, walking, playing on the land and harvesting. Look at the yellow of the lemons and the purple of the plums together! 
Little things like that give me so much joy. 
As I weeded and shooed the teenage ducks out of my salad garden I was thinking back. This time last year I felt completely overwhelmed. I had been chronically ill for a long while, had no money in the bank and knew I needed to find a new home, more paid work and set up a new life for me and my boy and the animals. Fast forward a year and we live in a beautiful house on land we love very much and all those health issues have gone. (If anyone would like to hear me rant about the effects of chronic stress on the body just message me!) I am very proud of the life we have created and am incredibly grateful for the loving support we have been blessed to receive along the way. Heartfelt thanks to you. 
You know who you are. 
It's been quite the year. 

2017... I am so ready for you! 

(Be GENTLE please xxx)




No comments:

Post a Comment